what's the likelyhood?

what's the likelyhood of getting insurance?..i was born premature by 3 1/2 months..i had to have a ductus stapled off in my heart (so basically my heat has a staple in it), which has never hindered anything...and i also have a clotting disorder in which i cannot have hormones of any sort, and had to give daily shots of blood thinner with baby #1..am i getting my hopes up for baby #2 just to get hurt, OR is there a chance that i can get approved for actual insurance?..the hubbs makes too much for medicaid or anything like that..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is there any way you can get on your husbands work benefits? w group policies like that, they cant discriminate for pre-existing conditions. i friends w medical issues that have to do it that way.

ohter than that, i think you could be approved, but it may be really pricey.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 4:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2009