Does your dh CONSTANTLY scratch his balls??

OMG it drives me up a wall! He says it's a guy thing but I've had boyfriends before who adjusted and scratched occasionally but this is just ALL the time! So am I the only one or do your guys do it to??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband does it, what feels like 24/7. It's so irritating. I'll go "scratch scratch scratch" at him when he's doing it and he's like "What?" and I roll my eyes and him and he stops for the time being. Sometimes I just wanna rip them off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• uhm my man just does it occassionally lol not all the time...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Sounds like he has a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Out of 4 years, I have never seen my husband scratch. I asked him if he ever did it & he says yes,that he has, but I haven't seen him. He says that he rarely needs to. Do you think that it could be his underpants? I know that I use to have a UPS Driver come in to my office & he was ALWAYS shifting or scratching until one day I finally had enough & asked the other employees if they ever noticed this behavior from him or was it just me! They all noticed it but never said anything.....Just AFTER I said that, he walked into the room. He never did it again or at least around us. OOPS! I felt terrible but I really didn't want to see it.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Lol I always say maybe you should wash yourself jokingly. We shower together alot and he is very conscious about cleanliness.
    Anonymous

• LOL YES!!! He doesn't leave them alone!!! He does it in plain site and so I'll scratch my boob and he's like "knock it off". IDK.. i think after our second kid he should have them removed... obviously they get more attention than I do and don't do anything but hang there!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 19, 2009