Labor question

I dialated 3cm at 30 weeks, I am now 34 and 3 days, and have been getting pretty regular contractions at night. Not close enough together for me to go to the hospital I dont think (maybe 2 an hour) But today I had a few during the day, and I have been REALLY moody.. like unusally so. snapping at everything! Anytime my fiance makes one little comment or even looks at me, im yelling at him, and I feel so bad, i keep apologizing like crazy and then two seconds later im yelling again.
Could this mean labor might be coming soon? I have never been this bad...! I want to scream and cry all at the same time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctors....it could be time....stress is not good for the baby
    abbyg

Answer by abbyg at 1:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• You really think so? I know stress is not good and I am trying so hard not to freak out...!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I so went through this the day i went into labor, i didn't want anyone to look at me, my mom and hubby got the wrong end of the stick, I would scream at them and tell them to stop F***ing looking at me I'm not the main attraction at the circus. It didn't matter what they did eveything they did was wrong, even everything my doctor did was wrong including me telling off the nurse. Yeah it sounds like your almost there. i was due march 25th and i delivered the 12th, almost 2 weeks early but everyone's body is diffrent, i would deffinately consult with your doctor about what's going on the other lady is rite stress isn't good for the baby at all. good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Also her movements have slowed down today... maybe from the stress?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Well, I don't want to sound rude, but....it sounds like you're looking for an excuse for being mean to your SO. There's no reason for you to be so "moody" unless you're ACTIVELY in labor and in a lot of pain. I mean, other than the fact that you're a pregnant woman, of course. :)

If your baby's movements are few and far between, DEFINITELY get in to see your doctor/midwife. But if you're just moody.....eh. I'm 40 weeks and 2 days pregnant now w/ my 4th and, trust me, I definitely understand wanting to scream and cry all the time. But I'm sure not in labor.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• LOL! yeah im looking for an "excuse" to be mean to my SO! are you kidding me? It s not like I was only mad at him. It was everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• oooo calm down anon she wasnt trying to be mean she was just saying it soouunds like that.. no biggie.. we all have our stupid little hormones and things.. it happens :-)
    i was being a major b**** all day yesterday... i was in A LOT of pain and all but its just a matter of learning how to deal with it because believe it or not everyone DOES want to help you.. may not understand... but we all do want to help to the best we can.. so just try to control them hormones and rellaaxx... thats the best thing you can do
    and fyi i thought i was gonna kick everyone through a wall yesterday and i didnt go through labor.. that was after i lost my mucus plug and had the worst burning back ace that NOTHING would help and i felt like i was being paid back for the nine months of periods i missed too.. but i wasnt in labor.. just normal... it happens good luck though and take it easy :-) i've deciding on my part relaxing is all i can do
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009