What is one thing you forgot(or always forgot) to do when you where pregnant?

I always forgot to grab the keys out of the door. Although there was this one time, I was in the shower...I stared thinking about what I was going to wear to the doctors office so I hopped out in a hurryand forgot to WASH, LoL!!! Of course I jumped back in and finished but not until my hubby reminded me that I was only in for like one minute.

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 1:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I lose my mind when i'm pregnant, i've started out driving to the grocery store only to pass up the store and have to go back. The most recent one i am 10 weeks today, i packed a bag to go mud bogging,not serious mud bogging just to putt around and sell the mud vehicle we have before baby number 2 is born. We putted around and got a little muddy when we got stuck in a whole, (no going in a hole doesn't bounce you around or jolt you, i did mud pit competitions when i was 3 months with my other child and he is fine) Well back to the bag were at my bro's camper changing and my husband changed and walked over to the fire in his muddy boots,boxers and a shirt i forgot to pack us shoes and pants to ride home in, luckily my bro had a pair of pants for atleast me. I swore i put them in the bag along with his, i got home and they were still in the drawyer where i left them , i mental packed but not physically lol
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:05 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Oh Lord I am pregnant with number 3 and I could swear up and down my memory gets worse with each child, it's like I am dedcating my own brain cells.

I am constantly forgetting things (and it is not like me at all), I will be talking to my husband and mid sentence I have to stop because I forgot where I was going with my point. The other day I took bottles and water but no formula for my 8 month old. I have taken wipes but no diapers. I am constantly writing lists to help me remember I make them almost 2 weeks in advance so if I remember something I go and add it. It's horrible and it's driving me nuts

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I always seem to forget to grab my cell phone!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2009