What do you think?

Has anyone heard of Dr. Laura she's on the radio....gives advice...what do you think of her?

abbyg

Asked by abbyg at 2:09 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Its been awhile since I heard her talking... from what I remember I agreed with a lot of things she said, maybe not everything, but I can't remember that much. She's very straightforward and blunt from what I remember, and I liked that she got to the point.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I had no idea she's still around. She's just a woman with an opinion, just like the rest of us.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I love Dr. Laura and have read her books. She is very wise and very practical. Her advice is very straight forward but right on the money.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:11 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I used to listen to her, haven't in a long time. I did tend to agree with her on a lot of things, but not always.

Answer by missanc at 9:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2009