Do you do yoga? How do you like it?

Is it expensive? How often do you do it? I'm thinking about trying it. Anyone tried it and hated it?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 3:43 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did Yoga several times weekly before I started working full time. Now, I just can't find any time for it :~( If you get the Oxygen channel, Steve Ross has an excellent high energy yoga program called "Inhale." I love it and I miss it. Hopefully come winter my body will be back on early early morning hours, so I can wake up before my toddler and get some yoga into my schedule again :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I use to do yoga ll the time before i got pregnant.. loved it! But i did it at home off of a video.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• LOVE IT! i tried it at home first to get used to seeing/doing the postures and now I go to a class once or twice a week for about 3 years now.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I tried it on the Wii Fit. LOVED it. I seriously need to get back to doing it. Your body and mind will love you for it..lol!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I signed up for it at my local community college. It was very cheap and well worth it! I learned alot, and I am now practicing prenatal yoga. I try to do atleast 3 sets of sun salutations a day becasue it makes me feel so refreshed.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I bought a DVD and do it at home so its cheap LOL.

I enjoy it when I do it. Its definately relaxing.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2009