My son is on loriadine for allergies he woke up this moring with a nasty chest cold does anyone know if i can give him musucix?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• You should be able to call your pharmacist and they should be able to answer this question.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Ty i didnt even think about callin the pharmacist!
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 8:21 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• They make musinx for kids now, you can buy it a walgreens
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It should be fine, they are 2 different meds that work in different ways and shouldnt interfere, but call the pharmacist just to be sure....... also, I dont know if your son is anything like my daughter, but when her allergy meds arent working well enough, or when there is extra crap in the air she always gets that nasty cough. Sometimes she needs an inhaler to help, especially when that cough becomes intractable (wont stop, cant catch her breath) That usually helps her, just in case you think he needs something else, you can ask his doc. Good luck, hope he feels better
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 11:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I bet the doctor will know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Call the pharmacist before you mix drugs. NEVER mix drugs without asking first. You never know what reaction might happen.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009