Has anyone tried a "smokeless" cigarette?

Are they any good? How does it work? And are they really cheaper?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Funny you should ask. Over the summer I was in Nashville. I stopped by Opry Mills Outlet Mall. There were two kiosks for this product set up. I walked by and kind of checked them out. This little guy approached me and asked if I smoked. I told him No, to which he replied, "Would you like to start"? I laughed so hard. I said, "Seriously, you are the first person to ever have asked me this question in my entire life". They are expensive, but I'd have to say, it would be better for you and possibly worth a try if you do smoke.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I smoke them! I also sell them. I'm with GreenSmoke and while I can't tell you the details on other companies I can tell you about ours. Our cigs come in 5 different flavors and many different strengths. They are completely electronic so there is no flame. You receive the nicotine through water vapor that is created with the in cartridge vaporizer. It pulls water from the air, and you then can breath in the nicotine just as you would normally. We have a patented two piece design so it's easy to change flavors, nic. levels or even just change to a new cartridge.

Each cartridge is the equivalent of about 30 cigs. so our 5 pack of cartridges will be worth about 6 packs of cigarettes and only costs $14.95. If you know somewhere you can get 6 packs for $15 please let me know!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• You won't save money for real until about your third order, because the first order usually costs a little more because you have to buy the charger and everything... But it's really worth it in the end...

They are also healthier because there is no smoke, no additives, no burning tip... Just nicotine and water. Plus because there is no smoke there is no smell or second hand smoke. You can smoke them in a car with your kids or right in the middle of a smokeless diner, because there is NO SMOKE! Even if you choose to keep smoking the real thing at work like my DH does, you can smoke these at home without needing to go outside...

If you want more information visit www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen or just send me a message!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:16 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Here's an idea of the savings...

If you pay $6 a pack (which is about what they are here)
    And smoke a pack a day you spend about $2200 a year on cigarettes

BUT if you switch to GreenSmoke it will litterally cost you HALF and save you about $1100 a year!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• me and my SO tried the smoking everywhere ciggerate. it works alright. its obviously not as good as a real ciggerate, but if you want it to work - (to help you quit) - it would work probably. it cost 100 bucks to buy the ciggerate but the cartridges after that are cheaper then buying ciggs. especially here in NY where a pack of ciggs is almost 10 bucks.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:21 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Everywhere cigs suck! - GreenSmoke is better by far. I switched! 100%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Ummmm, Anon... truly, it's not a frickin competition thing. She just asked a question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I dont smoke, but coming from the health field I know nicotine is very addicting.

So its better to get what you crave instead of all the junk you would smoke otherwise.

It's a very creative way 2 stop smoking the junk.

Mentally it provides the simulation of smoking a cigraette, lookslike a ciggarette and provides the nicotine.

Very helpful in teahing the mind to change thinking and habits about smoke.

I encourage healthy decision and you may also shop by clicking  here.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2009