Whats one thing your SO does for you that just make you love him so much more?

I always used to complain that he plays his vedio games all night and now I am SUPER freaking happy he does we have great thing going on here, I am proboly the only mom to a newborn who gets 8 hrs of interupted sleep every night. My SO wil get home from work at 10pm and he will watch the baby all night til 6am so I get to sleep, he plays the XBOX all night but hey it is working out in both of our favors. I am so happy he plays now it really helps me out and makes me love him so much more.

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 9:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He gets up with my son every morning, so I can sleep in - it's only a few minutes during the week because he has to go to work, but on Saturdays and Sundays it gives me a couple extra hours and is so nice!

Answer by missanc at 9:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• When I'm out on the motorcycle with my dh, I love how his hand comes down and pats my knee reassuringly when I tense up.  It means so much to me that it almost instantly relaxes me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:53 AM on Sep. 19, 2009