Did anyone watch the soap opera The Guiding Light?

Yesterday was the final show after 72 (?) years. I guess you'd have to say I am a third generation watcher. My grandmother started listening to it on the radio many years ago. My mother was a faithful view and I watched, although a little more of a slacker you could say. Nonetheless, yesterday was a sad day in history for my family. Did anyone other than me watch this show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oops I just asked a question like this. I hadnt seen this one. Gosh I am going to miss it so much. The last show really made me mad though. What a crappy ending to 72 years.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I used to watch it with mom and gramma when I was a teen. I didn't know it was over. That's so weird.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• THE LAST SHOW! I don't get to watch much during the school year. What happened to Philip, to Frank, to Buzz, did Alan get his come upin's, how about Reva and Jeffery, oh, I am so mad!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• At the end, Reba and Josh rode away together, with a The End sign on the truck.

I will miss it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2009