Bible tips...

should it be against the law to leave bibles as tips or any other kind of religious material in a public place?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No. It shouldn't be against the law. We are given the freedom to make those choices for ourselves and it's sad that some people think an empty promise of salvation after death is as good as the money to pay your bills today. However I do feel that litter laws should be prosicuted against these people that leave their tracts everywhere they go.

I worked in a resturant for a long time. And we were not under any cercumstances permited to allow the literature that was often left to be there. We had a number of people that would not only leave them on the table but on the salad bar, the front counter, the bathrooms, pay phones and even taped to the front of the ATM... I was usually given the job of going around and tossing them. If I saw them doing it, I would try to pick them up before they left and return them to the person, because I know that stuff costs money. But I also made it very clear that this type of thing wasn't ok

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• NO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 21, 2009