Scientist Claims Proof Of Afterlife

This is an older article I just came across. Has anyone heard this? Has it been disproved yet? It is hard to believe that science is saying when you die something happens.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/2893543/detail.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, it's not really that hard to believe. Science is the study of everything about us. It's men trying to come up with answers for lives most basic mysteries. When the "mystical" or "religious" answer happens to be the right one, then sometimes science and religion do agree. In this case they came up with an answer that most people already had. In our basic form we are nothing but energy, so the idea that our energy doesn't die is scientific. How does the saying go "Energy can be neither made nor destroyed, it only changes form" well, death is simply our change from one form to another. The basic idea has always been accepted by science. So, it's not really that beyond the imagination that they would finally announce this and seem to agree with so many religions...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I beleive there are gifted people who can actually connect with the dead, I also beleive that there are fakes among those and you need to be wary of them. I have always thought that a whole lifetime of living can not be ended with the physical death, someting remains. Every recount of near death experiences are the same, and some claim that it has to do with physical changes your body goes through when you die, I tend to beleive that there is more to ones life than total termination.
    There was a study done many years ago at hospital to verify the near death experience, they put wtitten words at the very top of operating rooms, a place only possible to be seen by an out of body experience, and those patients with the near death experience were able to tell them what they read, while they were having out of body experience.

Answer by older at 10:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2009