Dont know how much longer i can go!

Im 39wks im so over being pregnant for the last week i havent been able to keep anything down! I can barley walk because he is crushing on a nerve! Im so tired i feel like i havent slept in weeks i have no energy! My house looks like a tornado hit it because of my other 2 kids plus hubby! I keep tellin hubby he needs to help but he wont! Also i have a 5 year old an a 3 year old my 5 year old usually listens but my 3 year old is always gettin into stuff so im always gettin up an down! I dont ever get 5 mins to myself so im actually real excited about my hospital stay lol! Is anyone else going through this or do u have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was truly miserable at the end of my second pregnancy. I would go to my grandmother's house and lay down on the couch. She helped a bit with my toddler. I was still miserable but at least I had a little help and company and some good food.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 10:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I know how you feel! I was absolutely miserable, both emotionally and physically, late my in my pregnancy. My son ended up being born 9 days late, and while I was waiting I was slowly losing my mind. Everything hurt. I couldn't do the dishes or the laundry because I couldn't bend down at all, and my hubby kept forgetting to do them. All the baby stuff was cleaned and ready for the baby! I was at home all day by myself since my hubby worked and I couldn't work anymore at that point. The only relief I got was from friends and aromatherapy. I'd call my friends and family and chat them up. Or I'd take a lukewarm bubble bath, with some light music in the background and aromatherapy candles everywhere ( regular candles work too lol ). That really helped relax me. I felt like my pregnancy would never end LOL but it did!!! You'll get through it. It also helps if you try to keep a flexible, go-with-the-flow attitude. GL!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Do you have your mother or mother-in-law or girlfriends that can help you for a little while with chores and such so that you don't have to have all that extra weight riding on your shoulders with a newborn? Your hubby should try harder to help out. But my hubby worked all the time and my mom came over and stayed at a hotel for 2 weeks and helped me with chores, breastfeeding, the dogs, you name it. She was amazing. You need some help! :)
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• see if you can't find a friend to watch the other 2 kids. or see if your mom can come over and watch them and help clean up while you rest. obviously since your dh isn't going to help, you need someone to help so you can rest before the baby comes. invite his mom over to help, she'll love to see the grandkids and maybe she can knock some sense into him too.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 10:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• TELL your husband that you are hiring help for around the house-- housekeeping and childcare. Maybe once he sees he WILL have to do something to help (pay for the services), he'll change his perspective.
    There are some remedies that might help with nausea-- like herbs, teas, food, and homeopathic Nux Vomica. I have lists that are too big to paste here. Let me know If you want that info.
    There are some exercises you might try to coax baby off the nerve. (Like the hands-and-knees cat stretch.)
    Or going to a chiropractor, getting massage, acupuncture, acupressure, trying prenatal swimming classes/yoga classes.
    You can go sleep somewhere else. Even a motel.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:54 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Ty u ladies my mom lives in texas an im in maryland :( an my mil is down right lazy she doesnt even clean her house usually she gets me to do it! My aunt was suspose to come over but she is sick an her kids are sick! So im just gonna suck it up an do what i gotta do! But i think im gonna pile up hubby stuff that he has everywhere an make him clean his own shit up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i would do that too. get the 5 and 3 yo to clean up their toys. and clean yours and the kids clothes. but, if dh wants clean clothes, make him do it himself. and if you say your mil is like that, then get ready for him to stay like that too.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• oh, do you have a friend that can take the kids for like an hour or 2, just so you can get a little rest and some cleaning done?
    mommytobobby

• Im 40wk 3d. I'm pretty content to wait even though I don't get as good of a night's sleep as I used to, I pee all the time, I am limping because of nerve pressure, I get charley horses, and just am having trouble getting around.

The house may need a dusting and cleaning but its just a house. I don't have other children to worry about, but I would just be sure my husband did his share.

I'm willing ot wait as long as needed. My husband on the other hand is being Mr. Rush and if he doesn't quit it I'm going to find him things to do. Like the toilet. :)

amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 6:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2009