Does Anyone know...(Continued)

Ok-so yesterday I got 6 suggestions to go to the dollar store. Problem-where I live there is no dollar store, and the cheapest tests I can find are $15.99 for ONE of the Walgreens brand which use blue dye and have given me false positives. So again here's my question--
Does anyone know a website that won't show up on the credit card bill for pregnancy tests? DH doesn't like that I spend so much on hpts, and I want to get some online since they're cheaper, but I'm afraid it'll show up on the bill. And I was thinking about Walgreens, but he'll know...lol

BTW- online I found a 3 pack of First Response Gold Digitals for $4.99 (Amazon.com) but it shows up as a Pharmaceutical Company. And there is another website that has them in wholesale for 28-58 cents each.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I bought mine off of this website.. http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/5pregtesstri.html It was like 20 bucks for like 10 of them.. it was amazing!! Im not sure what it will say on ur bank statment though.. I bought them a loong time ago and i forget what it said.. Sorry..
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I will ask what SOME asked yesterday.... How many are buying in a month? How often are you testing?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm getting at least 3 per month(at least $48)...which is a lot when you think about it...since we have been TTC, I start testing a few days before AF is due. I am in fact a POAS addict. That's why I am looking for them online since they are MUCH cheaper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I know it's hard to wait (trying to do it myself is REALLY hard) but you would save money if you would wait for AF to be late. Because sometimes even if it's late you don't get a pos. until a few days to a couple of weeks of being late.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009