Do you take Family Vacations and where do yall go?

I want to start planing places to go in the upcoming years ant stuff I am a planer, I know sounds Crazy but I like to have things Schuld. I just dont know of cool place besides Disney Land to go to. Where do you and your family go?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 10:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every year since I was born my parents have taken us to Garden City Beach, SC. I'm now 35, with 4 kids of my own and they still take all of us. I have 3 brothers, 2 married with kids, and one sister married with kids. My parents rent two eight bedroom houses right next to each other and all 25 of us go down for a week. It's wonderful!
    Great Wolf Lodge is a lot of fun during the winter. In the summer, we have a family tradition of going to Emerald Pointe (water park) in Greensboro, NC for a day trip.
    Other than that, my kids love amusement parks (Carowinds, Kings Dominion). And my parents and inlaws have house/condos at the beach, so we go there.
    The Outer Banks of NC is pretty cool too. Just depends on where you live.

Answer by missanc at 10:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• we have been to The Great Wolf Lodge twice- we LOVE it
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• BIG E....AND FLORIDA-((DISNEY WORLD))
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• We usually go to the beach...we don't live near one. Or for fall or winter vacations we go to the smokey mountains...when we are done having kids we will expand our vacation horizons...we will do Disney, and we would love to do a cruise, and Colorado during the winter...we don't get much snow here!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• well we live by the beach so no more beach vacations. our last one was DisneyWorld and before for that we traveled Europe. OUr next one I think will be a cruise.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• yay!!! the big E is almost here!!! Next weekend!!!!
    My parents used to take us to Myrtle Beach, and camping in NH. Of course there's lots of fun stuff in Florida, the Grand Canyon, beaches, mountains, cruises (DIsney does a great job if your going with kids) and RESORTS!!!
    Look em up online, or find a good travel agent!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yes, yes, and yes. We go anywhere our motorhome will take us. We have been to the mountains (we live in NC) the beach, the lake, Key West, Orlando, Daytona, Charleston, Savannah, Jekyl Island, lots of races, and we are planning a trip to the Black Hills and the Bad Lands. We have flown to Vegas, Detroit, Miami, and Memphis, driven to D. C., snow skiing, and all points in between. Love to take my kids and go. Now that 2 of them are grown, they have that wondering spirit too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• We used to go to Hilton Head island South Carolina. It has become over run w/tourists. A couple years ago we went to Destin,Florida. It was fantastic. We are now planning a trip to Captiva,Island Flordia.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 12:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• We have been to the Great Wolf Lodge a few times in Williamsburg - we get a discount so it's not so expensive.
    We have gone to the whole history area of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown more times than we can count, but I still love going to Colonial Williamsburg.
    We used to do the yearly day trips to Busch Gardens with our free tickets, but we've grown tired of going there.
    We're looking into visiting the Luray and other caverns next year.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2009