what percings do you have?

did ur piercings hurt I want more i have tounge and belly ring and they did not hurt

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 10:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had both my eyebrows, my tongue, my belly, and stars in my nipples, I took them all out when I got pg with my 2nd child, and your nipples hurt like hell I had 2 in each like one going sideways and the other up and down, very painful hurt more then the 9 tattoos I have.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:30 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i just have my tongue and ears. i would like my lip and a tattoo tho
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I had my tongue done and I had two surgeries and had to take them out and it grew shut. But I got it repierced and it didnt hurt at all. The first time it just burned a little.
    Gavsmama06

Answer by Gavsmama06 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• only my ears but I never wear earrings? I do have two holes in both though...I'm boring
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I HAVE MY NOSE AND MY EARS......I HAD MY TONGUE,EYEBROW,BELLY BUTTON.......THE ONLY ONE THAT HURT WAS THE TOP OF MY EAR...I THINK THE LADY AT THE PIERCE SHOP DID IT WRONG, IT WAS SWOLLEN FOR THE LONGEST SO I TOOK IT OUT....I WANT TO GET THE SPACE BETWEEN MY BOOBS PIERCED BUT MY BOYFRIEND SAID HELL NO LOL!I DONT BLAME HIM ...IT WILL PROLLY REJECT.......OH BTW GETTING MY NOSE PIERCED WAS PAINLESS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I want to get the space in between my boobs pierced to! What do they anchor those things in with though?...i've always wondered that....and how do they do it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• OH...i forgot. I have 3 holes in each of my earlobes, 1 at the top of each ear, nose pierced, tongue pierced and belly button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• belly button
    eye brow
    nose
    nipples
    tongue
    labrett
    clit
    * ALL OF THEM HURT LIKE HELL* 8>)
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i have my lip, septum, tounge, belly button, clit, and industrial. i used to also have my eyebrow and labrette. the least painful was my clit! and i love it :) the most painful was my industrial and septum. i dont really think any of them hurt that bad though. its over so quick.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• ears and belly button. I'd like to get more but I remember how much those hurt.. more memorable than childbirth LOL
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 19, 2009