what works best for your LO when they have gas?

My almost 4 month old EBF dd is really gassy...just looking for some suggestions to help her feel better!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have always used mylicon drops for my DS. They seem to always work for him and it doesn't take but just a few minutes after they take them to start working.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• what best worked for my son was pushing his knees to his chest and doing bicycle legs which helped relieve pressure. SO was the designated back patter which helped sometimes. if that didnt work, gripe water did the trick every time!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Watching your diet is the best thing. Keep a food journal, write down EVERYTHING you take in, and keep track of when baby's gassy - figure out what you're eating or drinking that's giving her gas and cut those things out for a while. That's the best thing you can do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2009