What brand of facial products do you use?

For a facial cleanser & mosturizer what brand do you like? Why do you like it best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• rubbing alcohol and witch hazel in that order.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Avon Clearskin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I used to use Mary Kay and liked it, but switched to Enfuselle about 2 years ago and it really improved the appearance of my skin. It has vitamin C and E and protects skin from oxidative stress, and reverses sun damage, and has SPF 15 in the face lotion. That's really important to me because I've had melanoma and a long family history of skin cancer.

http://healthyhomesrock.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=Beauty&sub_cat=AdvancedSkinCare
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 11:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

EEEEK THIS IS TO HARSH!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I use neutrogena foaming face wash. It removes all makeup even waterproof mascara. It doesn't leave my face dry or oily. It is a gentle cleanser. I use Clinique moisturizing gel because I have very oily, acne prone skin and it doesn't leave me shiny. However there is no spf in it. Sometimes I use biore if I have time(15 min) to soak in. But it still feels greasy to me. Sometimes I need extra moisturizer, like winter.
    yldflwr

Answer by yldflwr at 1:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I like Clinique the best. The Even Better Skin Tone Corrector is AMAZING.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Estee Lauder
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• everything on my counter is Avon
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Facial cleanser-Philosophy Purity, leaves my face feeling clean and has made my face look better.

Moisturizer- St. Ives collegen elastin. Not greasy, very light, very moisturizing and smells nice.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:26 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I love the Avon Clearskin Professionals kit. Its great. It keeps your skin clear and the clearing lotion makes a great moisturizer. I also love the Am/PM Solutions moisturizers. They're great prices and work great too. www.youravon.com/dhullum if youd like to try out the products use coupon code FSANY for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:28 PM on Sep. 20, 2009