Who is going to miss Guiding Light?

I am! I remember watching it with my mom when I was just a little girl.

Gavsmama06

Asked by Gavsmama06 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i always watched it with grandma down south...i hated it but when u really get in to it, that's when u never miss a show.. do u watch it now??
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• when you say "miss" do you mean the series is ending or something? I really got into it in '07 but after missing just a few episodes I noticed all the characters I knew were gone and all knew plots were going on,...I lost interest lol. last episode I remember is the blonde chick (whose baby daddy was that dude who lost his sight after an explosion) was at some funeral and her "dead" child and husband came back....
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I watched it with my mom as a little girl and into my teens.

I havent watched it since then honestly but its sad that something thats been practically an institution is gone.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2009