My husband cheated on me and we have 2 kids together,

he stays at the house cause he has no where to go,i have found soooo much evidence that hes cheating and im holding on to it,so i can throw it in his face and throw him out,hes leaving his family for a woman with 4 kids,Homewrecker..Do u think one day he will feel what hes done to us?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• He is goona feel the pain when child support come to kick him in the ass and he has to pay for yalls 2 kids and try and pay for those 4 kids, he will come running back to you and you just ever so politely shut the door in his face. I would go file for devioce and throw all his stuff on the front yard and burn it. But thats just me, if yall own the property yall live on it is not illegal to burn his things bc yall are married and whats his is yours.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I don't know your relationship prior to him cheating or what is going on with you two, but please before you decide to go psycho and flip out on him take some time to think things through. You should try talking to your husband and confronting him in a less brutal fashion about why he chose to step outside your marriage for something. Ask him what he needed that you weren't giving him.... People cheat for all types of reasons and it is something that can be worked through and forgiven. Relationships are never easy and in the event that he's just been awful forever and you two aren't really compatible than by all means you have the choice of divorcing his ass...
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 11:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It depends on what kind of person he really is whether he'll feel the impact of what he's done. Some people stay in denial that they've done anything wrong, or justify what they did by blaming the spouse.....it was the wife's fault because she didn't take care of his needs.....but every now & then the person who screws up does "get it" & feels loss & remorse for what they did.

Bottom line, cheating is always the fault of the spouse who chooses to cheat.. If there are problems in a marriage, going out side of the marriage isn't likely to fix it.

And...whether he ever "gets it" or not. You'll need to take care of yourself & your children. Don't do vindictive things if possible. Your children are watching. Eventually, they'll know what you did, & what their dad did. Focus on making your life better, if marriage counseling is a possibility great, but if it's not & this is over, put your energy into positive action.

Good luck
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• No I don't think he will feel anything if this is what he's choosing to do, intentionally hurt you and his own children. However, if his mind is made up his ass would be out of my house and telling him to move in with her and let her wash his dirty underwear.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have 3 ex husbands. First one beat me severely and tried to shoot me and take our daughter. Second one is an alcoholic, drank so much he doesn't even remember we were together for 9 years (we have 3 kids together), cheated constantly, treated me like shit. Third one lied from the beginning, spent all my money, let me support him, cheated, and chose drugs over me. NOT ONE OF THEM FEELS BAD FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME. NOT ONE. Fuck 'em, I left their asses in the dust and now have the best husband in the world! Do not wait around hoping one day he will feel bad for what he has done, they very very rarely ever do.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I dont care if he doesnt have anyplace to go, do not let him stay in your house. he has a woman with four kids he can go live with. Why let him use you and your house to bring her happiness. The longer you wait, the harder its gonna get because all the anger will build up inside you and explode which will not be good for you or the kids. I wouldnt wait another minute. I see where a couple women says find out why he cheated, maybe it can be worked out. That may be true but would you want him on top of you or kissing you knowing he has been on some other woman? He might change, he might have remorse but not until hes finished with her. He will put his happiness first than come crawling back when he has nothing left.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 12:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2009