Why would he randomly do this?

Me and this guy have been "talking" for awhile. Well, long story short, we had been fighting and then worked alot of stuff out. Wednesday night, he said that he considers us fuck buddys, but have potential for more. We say I love you constantly and I considered us a little more than that. Even though neither one of us are ready for somethign serious right now. Well, I didn't talk to him at all on Thursday or Friday because I just wanted to think for awhile. I texted him something Friday night and he's blocked my number. I know this because you get some gay message back when they do (he's done it before a long time ago when he had a girlfriend). I really don't know why he did this other than that he doesn't want to talk anymore. But he should've just said something since I wasn't texting him anyway. I sent him a facebook message asking why. Do you think he just needs a break or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• The last thing I wanna do is hurt your feelings but honestly, it sounds like you got a player! If he said flat out and point blank in his own words that all he wants from it is sex, then move on before you get hurt!
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Move on. Some men just suck and he seems to be one. If he told you it was all about sex then thats all he wanted. At least he was honest on that front. I say walk away before he really hurts you emotionally.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I think you should leave him alone. You say he only considers you fuck buddies and you thought you were more than that. I think that's all he was after from you, and now he's bored or over it or whatever, and he doesn't want you to bother him anymore. I know it sounds harsh, and I am sorry. But that's what I see when I read what you said. I think he sounds like a total ass, since he would tell you he loves you and then turn around say what he said. Which is another reason you should leave him alone. You deserve better than a liar and a jerk. Just let him go and find someone better.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• No, that's not it..I know it sounds like all he wants is sex, but it's so much more than that-for both of us. We dont have sex that often at all and we by no means act like fuck buddys. That's what confused me about the situation. I told if he thought of us that way then that's how we should act until we know what we really want from each other. So it is more than sex. I'm not even that uspset about what he said because he did say more than that after it..we talk every single day..we act like boyfriend and girlfriend. What I'm upset and confused about is why he would block my number...? There was no reason for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• If he only sees you as a f - buddy then he's not thinking "relationship" Move on. He's not respecting you so find someone who will. If nothing else, respect yourself.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• He blocked your number because he's using you. He may have made you think it's more than sex, but he just told you it was sex, and then blocked your number, plus you said the last time he did this he had a girlfriend, so the answer to your question is pretty obvious, there's someone else that he doesn't want to see your messages.

Drop this guy. Don't degrade yourself anymore with this guy. I'd block his number and take him off your facebook so that you're not tempted to contact him (delete his phone number) and so that if he does decide he wants a booty call....you're not tempted.

Get over him now and find someone who will treat you with respect!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• girl you need to get over him. i think you have way more fellings for him than he has for you.
    kristyleigh614

Answer by kristyleigh614 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I think everyone would agree that women get stronger feelings for guys. If you two were more than fuck buddies, gf/bf and he tells you that he feels its only for sex, thats your sign. Guys say things, make excuses, do whatever when they have someone else. He was probaly trying to tell you that its over in a nice way but it didnt come out sounding very nice. You know hes got someone else, your heart tells you but you dont want to believe it. The best thing to do is move on. When he comes back around do not fall for him again. It only leads to heartache on your part.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 12:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• No, that's not it..I know it sounds like all he wants is sex, but it's so much more than that-for both of us.

Sorry, I don't want to be mean. But it sounds like it is more than that for you. And you only. He obviously doesn't think too much of your relationship. Otherwise, he would A)be with you B)at least explain to you why he doesn't want to talk to you. I think you need to move on to someone better. At least someone with the balls to explain toyou why he no longer wants contact with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My dh cheated on me while I was pg both times.
    I don't know if it was just the same girl or he had others but he was a bizzy boy! I know it may sound terrible to some ppl but I have stayed w/him. I don't forgive him and I have not forgotten but I don't have any choice. I am not a cheater but have kids to bring up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2009