How are you feeling and what are you doing in your 19th week of pregnancy?

I am gonna be 19weeks on Sunday I am very excited. Me and my hubby have been working on your two new rooms for our two girls and the baby on the way:). I thought it would be nice to see how other Lady's are doing and whats happening with you at this time. Me i am waiting for my 20week and 1 day apt to come up hoping I get to have an ultrasound , and helping hubby with small things with our new two rooms were working on the baby's room is almost done! The girls are very excited:).
Baby's been kicking from quit a bit to a Lil bit lol and I am showing quit well. I cant wait to find out what I am having so I can get baby stuff.
We've got to trash bags of baby cloth's ones full of boy stuff ones full of girl stuff were pretty set on doing the baby's room in green and teddy bears hubbies gonna make a ceiling Mobil:) I cant wait. Whats happening with you?.

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'll be 19 weeks this coming Wednesday! My due date is 02/17.

I feel great other than horrible migraines. I have taken 2 weeks off to see if it's stress related from work. I seem to be improving, imagine that! Dh and I have been buying all the baby's needs for a few months now. We have other children but didn't save much for more babies. I tend to give things away to people who need them more than I need to save them! Anywho, I had my quadscreen this past week and an ultrasound. My quadscreen came nack moderately elevated for Down's and I have to go in Tuesday for more blood test's and an extensive ultrasound as well. What they do next depends on how those test's turn out. Oh' I also have to see a neurologist on Thursday for my migraines. So, we're a bit worried. But, God willing everything will turn out fine. And, I'm glad to hear you ladies are doing so great!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• When I was 19 weeks I was still working at cleaning houses. I was starting to show a little bit. I could tell but it seemed liek no one else could. I was still attending midwifery classes and I was watching my preceptor's house and her grandson for a week :p I was so happy to be pregnant and I was so thrilled to be getting ready to take a breastfeeding class.

I miss being pregnant... I can't wait for #2 :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i am 23 weeks, and i am in the proccess of buying the new crib, and mattress and bedding. I have ordered the crib and matress, just waiting for it to show up. I have found 2 cute bedding sets that i want for either boy or girl, and i have an ultrasound on thursday where i hope to find out the sex of the baby! I am really excited for this one. I will ask my 22 month old where the baby is and he;ll point to my tummy. I can't wait for him to have a playmate! I've gained 30 lbs already :( and i was overweight before, but its ok, because hubby is buying me a gym pass and has agreed to watch both kids while i hit the gym for 2 hours mon-fri! I can't stand being pregnant, but i love the child that comes from it! Good luck with you!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 12:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Omgosh I'm gonna be 19 weeks on sunday too! Is your due date the 14th of Febuary too?

I'v gotta back allot of my normal energy the past few weeks and am trying to get the house cleaned up and get painting and all that done before I lose it again. I was told you start getting the fatigue back in the third trimester. So i'm enjoying this while it lasts!!
    I have a 7 and 8 year old I'm trying to keep up with as well!!
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 2:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Answered at 2:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 by: janeenee

Ya I am due on feb 14th I was sooo amazed I landed on that day it wasnt planned but man I cant wait:). I am actually tired though but I am still like you tryen to get stuff done the father along you get the less you can do as I have learned lol.:) cangrates on you alls lil ones. I have an apt on the 28th I am hoping I can find out what I am having soon its driving me nuts:(. How about you?.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 20, 2009