For health reasons should women be replacing their panties often?

Because of the femine staining that never really comes out when they are washed. Or how do you get them stains out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Health

• Ummm, none of my undies have stains... That's a little weird! If you just take them off and wash the fluids out by hand for a few moments with a little soap before putting them in the hamper, they won't be full of stains... Is it really that odd, that I do this?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:34 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• How is that weird? Everyone has off days during their period where you occasionally leak by. I use a tampon and a pantiliner and I still do this sometimes. And no, I do not have the ability to just take my underwear off and hand wash them before laundering. Spraying with Shout or something like that is more along the lines of what I would do. If I do end up staining a pair, if it's really bad I toss them. If it's not, I just save them to wear during my cycle. And I ONLY wear cheap cotton Hanes or whatever during my cycle.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 12:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Everybodys got period panties!! So if you notice the spot right away, soak in COLD water. It helps a bit. Then try some stain remover.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It's called chlorine bleach, used in a load of whites with HOT water. My undies have No stains in them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am way too old to care about what my everyday underwear looks like.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:52 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I have period panties. I'm not sure why some of the ladies are acting like it is so odd.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• thank you everyone for you answeres.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2009