Does anyone have the baby Einstein DVDs? What do you think?

I bought a couple Baby Einstein DVDs for my 6 month old. He seems to look at the TV when we watch our shows but he really wont watch the DVDs. I have tried watching it with him and everything. Think he is just too young or he doesn't like it?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son loves them. The music helps stimulate growth int heir brain so its really worth the price of them.

My son can now repeat all the words hehas learned from those videos.

I love them too. Perfect for nap time.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I had a lot of them for my first son. He wouldnt watch them either. I personally think that they are boring and a waist of money. Its much better to buy Sesame Street DvD's, or to watch it on demand if you have cable.

Baby Eistein - $15-$20
    Sesame Street - $7.50 at Wal-Mart
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• my baby won't even look at it lol. I don't really like her watching tv, but it's always on, just for background noise kinda. Whenever I see her looking at it I try to make sure at least treehouse is on..not judge judy or CSI ha
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 2:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have a few that were given to me. . . we've watched them but Chris didn't seem interested.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yep, my 4.5 month old watches them and loves them, it lets me take a shower everyday! She likes ones with music more than the ones where they talk more though
    MollieDoll

Answer by MollieDoll at 9:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009