Sexuality: Am I gay/bi/straight or even ASEXUAL?

I am married and have been with him 10 years, before the hubby, I have only been with one other man. My entire sexual experience is only the 2 guys and I am almost 28. Since as far back as I can remember it was always girls I was attracted to and wanted to be with. I can enjoy sex while it's going on but I usually just don't want it, not just from my hubby like I'm bored or anything, I mean, I just don't see the point in sex at all!!
The other thing is that when I think about other women, I don't think about it from the sex side either, I just want to touch em, kiss em, hold em, etc...
Is it possible for a human being to be asexual OR be gay and live like a straight person? I am so friggin confused!
Iguess I'm wondering if it's "normal" to not want sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel the same way you do. I can't remember the last time I wanted sex, but I still have it. Have you ever been with a girl before?? You might try it, and see what you think. Women are (supposed to be) beautiful. When we think about a women, most of us see a senual, caring and loving side that's appealing to anyone. I know that I've been shown a ton more affection from my girl friend's than most guys I've dated. It's the love and attention we crave, no matter where it comes from.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• There are several reasons a woman may not want sex and all are normal. The most common is a hormonal imbalance. However, since great sex is said to be 80% or more mental then it might explain why you tend to fantasize about women ...or the unknown. It's exciting to you probably bc many in society still consider it taboo. Nothing wrong with fantasizing. Are you "gay" or "straight"? Only you can figure that one out but you sound perfectly normal to me. Tell Big Daddy to spice things up. Tell him you are bored and to fix it or you'll find some toy (or someone else) to stimulate you and make things great. I can't have boring sex myself. I will tell SO to fix it real quick. If it's not fun I won't do it. How about playing dress up with hubby or throw him down and you dominant him to see if your sex life with him is just in a rut. It's worth a try.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• That's the thing though, I DO enjoy it while I am actually doing it! Things are good when it's going, I'm kind of a freak and refuse to be bored! It's the WANTING to do it, I don't want sex like most people do, I don't know. All I know is that I find the naked man disgusting to look at and a naked woman as a turn on!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009