Does your church have service on Saturdays or Sundays? or both?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Our church has masses scheduled for every day of the week. You don't have to go every day, but it's there if you need it. We're a Catholic Church, btw.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Well, my church is SDA so our services are on Sabbath (Saturday).
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:55 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Like Littlebit my church offers Mass every day of the week. Mon-Sat. there is one Mass a day. Then two Masses Saturday night and three Masses on Sunday morning.

Additionally there are other prayers services and education opportunities during the week. For example, Tuesday is Eucharist Adoriation and a chance to come and spend in prayer and reflection, Thursday nights is continuing adult education, there are various prayers services (rosary prayers and others) during the week.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 12:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Our church has Mass on both Sat. and Sun. I'm glad of it, because I work alternating weekends, and we go to Mass on Sat. on weekends I work, and on Sun. on weekends I don't.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• on saturday ( sabbath) -------church of God inernational.....www.gnmagazine.org
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 12:25 AM on Sep. 21, 2009