Christians, when you are at rock bottom, down to the end ready to throw in the towel...

how do you get the attention of God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• He already knows our deepest thoughts! just let go and let God! Make room for Him in your life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I pray for His peace. I remember the times in the past that I have seen his hand at work in my life. I spend more time reading the Bible and seeking His presence. Sometimes the comfort comes immediately, sometimes it takes awhile or even a long while. In those times, praying for renewal of faith helps. Sometimes the right Bible passage will just be there when you open it. Sometimes someone will say or do something that is just what you needed (not necessarily wanted, lol) to hear at just the right time. God uses all sorts of ways to convey his messages, you just have to be open and available. Sometimes, inevitably, you miss it, but it will indeed come back up again.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I wish I knew. I never did accomplish it--even when I kicked him and his phony religion to the curb there was nothing. Not even a lightning bolt to the head. Perhaps you are just meant to work it out on your own and grow in knowlege from your bad experiences. I try to learn at least one thing from those I have. And you have to know that you are stronger than you think. I always thought, even as a christian, that god meant for us to grow up, learn, and, ultimately, stand on our own two feet. Bad luck also includes a balance of good luck. Things turn around eventually.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 5:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2009