How long does your church service last?

I have friends that are at church all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Catholic Church has different prayer/church services. The Catholic Mass is usually offered every day and it the most important for Catholics. Daily Mass lasts about a half hour. Sunday Mass lasts about 45 minutes to an hour. Often a parish will also offer prayer services, religous education classes, bible study, adult education, Eucharistic Adoration, praying the Rosary, stations of the cross, talks/lectures on various topics, communial reconciliation services, communial annointing of the sick prayers services, and each of those last various lengths.
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 12:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Jehovahs Witness Kingdom hall last 1.5 hrs.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm a pagan and I will spend all day sometimes, from waking up and having my morning time, to going outside in nature to experience the Divine closely, to cooking in the kitchen and experiencing the humbling thankfulness that Mother Earth actually PRODUCES food for us to eat... to spending time loving, cuddling, laughing with my family... to standing outside at night letting the dog out before I go to bed and appreciating the stars and the weather (is it cold? is it warm? is it raining?) and thinking "I lived through another day."

My "church" is everywhere and all the time.

The christian church my family was going to... if that is what you mean.. it lasts 1 hour.
    NewDay810

Answer by NewDay810 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 21, 2009