custom made louis vuitton BIBLE cover?

This is what my father in law got my mil.. god only knw how much that cost.. but they are broke to help us out.. does anyone else find is just really Wrong.. its so wrong to me i feel like im making it up but im not..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• sinful, self indulgence, and a waste of money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Sep. 19, 2009

• And who says you cant be religious and fashion forward. . . lol. I would have to say that this is pretty ridiculous. Well you know where there moral compass lies, and in my opinion anyone that would wrap a bible in something like that, is the same kind of person that would refuse assistants to their children's family when they have enough money to splurge on non-essential items like that. Perhaps they should crack open the bible and worry about what is on the inside, instead of what to wrap the outside with?
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Maybe they dont want to help you out due to poor choices you make financially? Who says parents HAVE to help their adult kids out anyways? Even if they piss their hard earned money away on BS it's their $ to do with as they se fit. Being upset about them pissing it away when you need help and dont help yourself is no way to live. In order to gain what you do not have, you must be willing to do what you have Not yet done.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2009