Trying to bind together 365 photos?? Trying to make my own page a day calendar help me!

I am trying to make my own page a day calendar. I used publisher and page my pages and i was going to have them all printed on photo paper, but it will be realy really thick if i do that.. does anyone know what kind of binding options i will have if i do the photos?? maybe i shoud just print them on paper? Also do stores bind the way they do for those calendars like with the hot wax they use so you can just peal off one at a time... please someone give me some ideas to complete my ultimate christmas gift for my hubby! =) thanks!

stepmom2B29

Asked by stepmom2B29 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If you print the pages out yourself, you can buy Padding compound from an onine source-It lasts forever and you simply line up your pages and paint edges-- when dry, you've got a peel-off calendar. also works great to make scrap pads, memo pads for gifts, etc. Usually comes in pink or white
    873hodges

Answer by 873hodges at 11:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2009

• The office supply stores all do different types of bonding, even the peel off glue type. they will give you free quotes as well.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I just put calendar binding.com on the computer and up came tons of websites.I also heard about this website called Bing .com and I just say that Walgreen's does calendar binding and they are affordable.

monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Office Depot, Kinkos, Office Max...all those places offer binding.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 4:04 PM on Sep. 21, 2009