Do you pray all day? Or do you have certain times of the day you pray?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I usually have blots in the evening after the kid is in bed. I'll acknowledge the wights throughout the day as it comes up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Both! I wake up, have my tea and greet the gods. Then before bed I thank them for the day. Through the day I will talk to them here and there as needed... Meals are blessed as well... So, both.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Through out the day.. its a conversation between me and God.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• whenever i feel the need. some days i dont pray, some days i pray all day long. it depends on how the day is going; on good days i say prayers of praise & on bad days i pray for help. but its the average days that i usually forget to pray.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I think I do at different times of the day. Then I also have set times, LOL, since I work at a Catholic school. In the morning, I teach religion and we say a pray in that class. Then we have mass every Friday.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I think of the Divine (Goddess and God to me) all during the day... every moment. I wake up early, have my morning ritual time of feeding the cats, letting dog out, drinking my coffee, meditating on the Divine and making mental note of all I have to be grateful for, and reading various books on the Goddess, Feminism, and Paganism. I thank them throughout the day for their love, for their unending presence in my life. I walk the dog at lunch and revel in the beauty they reflect all around me...There is NOT a time in my day that I am not in commune with them. Literally.
    NewDay810

Answer by NewDay810 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 21, 2009