Is anyone else having problems getting onto facebook this morning/afternoon?

Mine is coming up a blank page, it was working now its not. Anyone else having problems? (didnt know what catagory to put this in !)

Shaneagle777

Asked by Shaneagle777 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine is working fine. I was just there. Maybe you should restart your computer. Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It was fine a couple of hours ago for me, but not now. I saw another post in one of my groups that it wasn't working for some people last night but it was fine for me. Hmmm...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• yeah it was working for me last night too and 20 min ago ! They must be doing something.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am having trouble with the aapplications showing up.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• ugh, I just get a white blank page. I need to check on my farm, check on my fish, and kill some bad guys in Mafia Wars. I'm very frustrated.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• lol.. well computer was down yesterday so all my fish are dead ugh , farm is ok dont have anything growing atm and I dont do Mafia Wars. I do Yo ville , farmtown, farmville, fishworld, and a couple others.
    I just want to post a status LOL
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2009