just a hillbilly joke........

Im from Arkansas so I think hillbilly jokes are sick but funny at the same time. Here is one I got as a text the other day.

A hillbilly brother was fucking his sister and she started to giggle and he asked "whats so funny?" She says, "you fuck just like daddy does." He replies "yeah I know mamma told me."

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 12:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg! That is awful !! But lmfao, it is pretty funny xD
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Heard it before. Still giggled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Okay, I like a joke as well as anybody else, but that is not a joke. It is sick. Usually I figure if you don't like something posted here, just skip it, but not this time. Forty years ago they told the same kind of jokes, only instead of redneck they used the N word. How funny would you think that was?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• ewwwwww lol
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• anon all i'm saying is there IS a difference between rednecks and hillbillies... so watch it ;)
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Incest is a disgusting crime that causes a lot of hurt to women for decades into their lives. Sorry, not funny joke material.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I swear they need to take the "just for fun" section out of cafe mom! Sorry if the joke offended anyone. We hear them all the time in our state and yes we still hear the "N" word jokes too but we know how to take it here.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009