what should I think of this?

everysince my daughter real father was not able to be in her life that much ..he stepped up and was there . he has been really good up until this point ..he be acting like sometimes he doesnt wanna be around us..and for example yesterday we went to target and he see me struggling with th baby and the cart and he keeps on walking like he's not even with us .he hear. her making all this noise and screaming while i was trying to fit her for a shirt and he kept reading his book like he didn't even hear her or see me struggling .what going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• i'd ask him if he was ashamed to be with me, if so, we shouldn't be together. he should be a partner, not an adversary.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 1:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• You never state in any of this that you ASK for help. Men are dense, they need to be let know when you need a hand. If he isnt helping when asked, you need to talk to him about whats going on.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i have asked for helped , he does it but it seems like it 's a big problem ..i can tell because its written all over his face ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• He's an idiot. You have to tell him what you want from him. He has no clue if you don't

Answer by admckenzie at 2:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I think auroura's got it.
    Iconoclast

Answer by Iconoclast at 3:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2009