Just my opinion...obsessive mothers.

I recently found out about this website through a friend on facebook & I think it's great mothers can get together & get advice, tips..etc. However I do find it disturbing the way some mothers go about it..they take it way too serious. If you want to get your point across try being a little nicer and less judgemental. We all are mothers-mothers to be & deserve respect. Its one thing to seek advice for the and get wisdom from anothers experience but some people on here forget why this website was made...and thats guidance, & it's a place for woman to relate. I notice people are obsessive with getting their opinions heard..no one really cares. I hope you don't treat your kids that way. It's a turn off. It makes me not want to come back. Life is too short...it's like half is guidance & half is ignorance. Get a life go take your kids to the park or something! Have a picnic :)

AlexxasMama

Asked by AlexxasMama at 1:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• that's not a question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• yeah seriously, narcissistic much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I understand what you mean but what might seem ignorant to you might be someone elses truth, so if you come in here waiting perfection within milions of women, you are expecting too much. If they didn't care for opinions they wouldn't be asking questions. Some of us are passionate, some of us are indifferent, some of us are mean but most of us are nice! Give the site a try, but remember to be tolerant of others regardless how ignorant or ridiculous they seem to you.

Answer by older at 1:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• offended much?

shouldn't bother unless it applies :) take a chill pill- or a midol, whichever is more appropriate.

park does sound nice though....
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Respect is NOT deserved. It is EARNED
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yes....thank you. This proves my point. This is exactly what I'm talking about, who wants to talk to ingorant people like you? Definately not me I was brought up with love. You 5 are the ones that watch Maury and eat bon bons all day right. I dont take midol but you definately can shove it. I dont need another mother telling me how to live my life thats all I'm saying, I'll ask my friends for their opinion. If my baby gets sick or something I go to a pediatrician Maybe you shouldn't have had kids if you don't know what to do with them. I'm 20 and I'm smarter than that. it seems to me you all have a lot of time on your hands, figure it out you're the parent. Keep watching your soaps maybe thats where you get the drama from. Repect should always be a factor when you're dealing with other people. Rediculous.
    Oh the world we live in.
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 2:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I agree 100%!!!! Just take a look at some of the answers you got already! I dont understand why some people are so mean either. Its like they get on here because they are angry and just want to get all of there anger out... at least they are doing it on here though and hopefully the anger doesnt go back to their kids, family etc.
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Exactly..thats what I'm saying. That was my first impression and I'm not saying the whole website is bad just some obessiveness out there & like 5 ppl came back and proved my point. lol If they're like this with complete strangers what are they like with their family? It's sad.
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 2:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I agree 100% with you AlexxasMama.... agree agree agree lol
    this site has a ton of nice, respectable woman but then there are those others who are just the opposite
    janeenee

Answer by janeenee at 2:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• OP ----- Don’t be stung by a bee. he he

.
    .
    .

older - did you fix your eyes? NO CAPS =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2009