Giving baby probiotics

My three month old son has a strong dairy sensitivity and also has acid reflux. I am EBF and the dr. has prescribed Zantac. This has helped with the reflux, but I have just started him on probiotics ... has anyone done this, and other than giving them to him through a bottle, is there another way? (I want to nurse him on me when I'm at home as he gets lots of bottles when I'm at work). I would love to wean him off the Zantac and I'm hoping this helps with both problems! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't done it... but probiotics are wonderful... they work for stomach problems and allergies are a couple of things I know for sure
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm pretty sure that you can put them on your nipple so baby gets them as he nurses.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 2:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2009