ANY1 HAVE + TEST NOT SHOW UP TIL LATER IN PREGNANCY

i am 6 days late and i have no signs of af showing up. i have had 1 faint pos and 4 neg tests all different brands... but im not dwelling on that one faint test. i jus want to know if anyone has been in this situation and found out that they were pregnant and how long it took to get a pos result and what brand they used

AutumnStarre

Asked by AutumnStarre at 1:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I just tested and got a BFN..I was either suppose to sart yesterday or the 23rd,depending on whats going to happen .This is my 1st month ttc after bc pills. GOOD LUCK
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 1:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I've only had that happen once (I've been pregnant six times w/ three healthy outcomes!) and it was with my very first pregnancy, thirteen years ago. . . I tested negative until I was 12 weeks along!!!!!
    Jennifina

Answer by Jennifina at 2:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm in the same boat as you, although I'm not 6 days late, only 2 days late. I had a miscarriage in July, a normal period (and on time) in August, and am now late. I usually have a normal period, I could pretty much tell you each month I could start my period, very regimented.

I took a digital test this morning at 7am and it was negative. Not sure what's happening ... but I purchased two more tests from the dollar store just in case I want to try again tomorrow. It's almost 5pm here and still no period.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• yes It didn't show pos. til three weeks later. that was weird. But i guess my cold messed it up somehow. yes i had a cold too.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2009