Never had this before!

So last night i couldnt sleep at all. I had all these sharp shooting pains in my legs and (for the 1st time) in my arms down to my wrists and fingers. Like if i had 2 pop every bone in my body but couldnt. I wonder y and what caused it. Took 2 tylenol and it helped a little but now my fingers are swollen 2. I was never one 2 swell up. Whats going on with me? Anyone know? Im 38wks and 3days pregnant.

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ide give your Dr's nurse a call and let them know. could be nothing, or could be preclampsia. The swelling is what worries me for you. The numb legs and arms? Thats probably just the baby laying on serves.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Could be pre-eclampsia, call your doc just to be sure
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 2:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My mom is really narrow and she said she felt like that all over when she went in to labor all 3 times. She said her bones felt like the were separating. Even in her arms. Call your doc.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2009