Expirience With Ghosts?

People if you don't believe in Ghosts or haven't had any expirience don't reply laughing and making jokes. Anyways I need some help with a situation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• So what's the situation?
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I certainly believe in them and have had a couple of wierd things happen, but nothing definite.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Well yesterday night when I tried to go to sleep I couldn't because I kept hearing Wind Noises with Whispers, I usually ignore the whispers and go to sleep but the Wind was very annoying and was staring to scare me so I left and slept in the living room and closed my bedroom door and didn't hear the wind anymore except the whispers. One of those Spirit Phsychics told me that when I hear them to put water in a glass with a candle on and try to see what the spirit wants but I don't want to do that, I don't want to open any doors or deal with any ghosts, when I was young I had alot of bad expiriences with ghosts and it took me a long time to live normal again without them. So what can I do to make them go away without opening any doors?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Simply and FIRMLY tell it to leave you alone.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I've heard that sage can be helpful. Or you can try sprinkling holy water in your rooms.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Tell them they are not welcome here and to leave you alone!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 2:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I don't want to talk to them, that's opening a door. And what is Sage?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Sage is an herb. You can get sage smudge sticks and light them (I'm not sure where to buy them, but I could look online for you) and take them through your house. Native Americans use sage for different purposes.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Anonymous.. the door is already opened .. that happened when you talked to the psychic.
    As a Christian believer I do believe these things are real, I also know that for me they have no control. All I have to tell it to do is leave or be silent or peace be still in the name of Jesus.
    For you it depends on your beliefs.

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• There is no way to get rid of them without telling them to go. The only way to get rid of them is to make them leave- tell them they are not welcome and it's not their house. You cannot show fear, you have to be stern.

Spirits and ghosts show up without you opening any 'door' or giving out invitations. The stronger you are and the more capable you are of seeing and hearing them, the more they are going to be attracted to you.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2009