While you are on CafeMom right now.....

....what is going on around you at this moment?

I have the tv set to the 70's music channel and turned down low, I have all the windows open and there is nothing but peace and quiet outdoors and in the house.
I'm at peace at the moment. ♥

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 2:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well..im listening to china cat sunflower with my baby on my lap..a load of clothes in the washer..needing to do more loads..the chow is sleeping.and gonna make dinner in a little bit..thinking about going outside a little later..its such a nice day today:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Terminator is on Starz(we are getting a free weekend). My youngest is running to me with his shoes and my oldest is in time out. My middle son is playing in his room.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• The Penn State vs Temple game is on and my husband has his laptop open and is doing his thing on-line while I do mine and our daughter is taking her nap.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 2:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Nothing right now. The TV is on in the living room ( the kids were watching Wall-e) but the movie ended and they all took off. I think they are upstairs bugging my dad or destroying their room again. My 3yo was in her room across the hall but I don't hear her anymore so she either fell asleep or went upstairs to play/watch TV.
    I've been trying to get the kids to finish their chores and get out of the house so I can have some peace. Hubby is working doubles today and tomorrow so I'm on my own and already feel a migraine coming on. It's going to be a long weekend.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Grnaddaughter is in time outr, grandson outside helping Papa with trimming bushes and hedges. Washer is dpinning, dryer is running..ooops now dinging. LOL 10 mins later clothes from dryer now folded, clothes in washer now in dryer, new load in washer. And hot wings are in the over to get ready for the Longhorns v Red Raiders game tonight
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm home alone. The dogs are sleeping, the tele is on Dirty Jobs, and I'm thinking about taking a nap.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Just finished cleaning the kitchen. Eating Doritos, drinking Pepsi. Two year old is watching Barney, five year old is playing the Wii, and fifteen year old is upstairs in her room - probably reading/writing (she's not the typical teen). We're waiting for 5 o'clock to roll around. It's my sister's bday and I made her a cake. It looks like two stacked gift boxes. Took over 10 hours to complete from beginning to end. My feet hurt and my back aches! Hubby is out of town. He went to a UFC event with my brother. We might see them in the crowd on tv tonight.
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 2:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• TV's on Lifetime. One of their drama movies. lol My dd is telling me what books she would like from the bookfair next week. We are waiting for dh to get home from work to go do some shopping.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 2:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My fiance is playing video games lol and my daughter is in her crib sleeping. (Finally!)
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 3:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• clothes in the washer and dryer and haning. Im laying in bed with my two year old hoping that he will eventually go to sleep, we have sponge bob on and the dogs are racked out on the rug and my crazy rooster is crowing away outside and hopefully my hens are starting to lay !
    ryansmommy07

Answer by ryansmommy07 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2009