moving situation

Before my dd was born i asked my ex-boyfriend could we a place together to raise her together becuz we live diff states .he told me he wanted to move with his sister instead ..about 6 months after she was born i asked him again and he said that he have to see ..1 year later still nothing ..so i decided i was going to move on with my life ..i found a collee where i cold take her and i will be living there for 4 years i told him and he didnt say anything ..no support or anything ..he just listened and that was it ...why do i feel so guilty? everytime i bring up the moving situation it's a i dont know coming out of his mouth .i can't live on i don't know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Move on....
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 2:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• saying I don't know after all this time says a lot. To me it says "NO". I'd drop the guilt and take care of my own life but I'd make sure he paid child support

Answer by admckenzie at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Drop the guilt, take him to court and get the child support your child is entitled to and move on with your life. The guy sounds like a real looser. Your trying hard to put your life together and kudo's to you for having the courage to do so instead of sponging off the state and welfare. Good luck to you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2009