would you be concerned if you seen a blog posted by an 18yr describing a sexual encounter with her dad in full detail?

it was as descriptive as an erotic story i got part way through b4 i realized what it was about and just made me sick....and she had others that i didnt read all the way just a quick glance i just cant believe someone would post something like that for everyone to see

and this isnt a troll question so dont go there i actually came across a myspace page

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would report it to Myspace or the local authorities. That is incest, which is very illegal and immoral.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 6:54 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yeah I'd be concerned! I would report it to someone. If she is making it up then she needs to learn that you cant say things like that, and if its real then someone needs to help them!
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yes and I would report it to someone.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• its gross, but if shes 18, then she is a consenting adult, and there is nothing to report. its two consenting adults having sex, and there is nothing anyone can do about it

i would just make sure not to go to that persons page EVER again
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 2:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• it needs to be reported especially if it was going on before she was 18.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

but how do i know that or not? i dont really know her just know of her through my cousin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yes there is something wrong with it. Its called incest. There was a woman in my town and her adult son who were locked up for it.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 2:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• That is incest and is illegal in many states and countries...regardless if they are consenting adults...there are laws for it here:

Wikipedia laws regarding incest

Charmedmommy82

Answer by Charmedmommy82 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• even if they are two consenting adults it's called incest and it's illegal. it's really nasty also, just really really gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, and in some states, first cousins. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2009