WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK OF THE SOUTHERN ILLINOIS BOY FOUND AFTER TWO YEARS???

A LITTLE BOY WAS ABDUCTED BY HIS MOTHER AND HID IN A CRAWL SPACE IN THE WAS FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS....IT HAD MADE EVERY NEWS CHANNEL AND PAPER... JUST TYPE IN "SOUTHERN ILLINOS BOY FOUND AFTER TWO YEARS" AND READ ABOUT THIS SAD SITUATION AND POOR CHILD!!!

soillinoisgrl

Asked by soillinoisgrl at 2:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think the Mom and grandMom should be put in jail and NEVER EVER allowed to see the boy EVER again. They are beyond the lowest type of scum of this earth.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I actually know the boy and his father, and have my whole life! We are so happy to have him home!!!

Check out our facebook page!
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=48858329948
    N_Sparks08

Answer by N_Sparks08 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2009

• I remember hearing that on the news, I had actually wondered if there wasn't more to the story... I thought maybe the woman and the child were getting abused and that was why she left and hid him for so long. I guess I was wrong lol
    Cathy1983km

Answer by Cathy1983km at 4:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2009