Help! Can anyone share their way or method of earning money at home?

I am a young mother of a 4 year old and was recently laid off after going above and beyond for this company for the past 4 1/2 years. I am able to spend more time with my son now which is awesome but my severance pay, etc. is slowly fading away.

Please share your methods of earning money at home. I am open to most anything (I dislike anything in sales though).

Thanks for your help!
Brilliantu

brilliantyou

Asked by brilliantyou at 2:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!

This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan

meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 2:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• After I was laid off I tried doing the party sales type thing but what i found made money and kept me home with no monetary investment was Daycare, I am still home with my kids, and they have other kids to play with. You can make a decent income doing it for example a full time child can bring in $100-150 per week. Depending on what state your in and the rules regarding daycare you may have to take a few classes to get a license. the classes are normally free or a small fee like $5 except CPR/first aid normally $45. where i live i can have up to 3 kids with no license if i want to watch more i have to get the license and then i can have up to 10 kids.

With daycare i know whats coming in and i can count on it, with party sales you never know.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have a home business with Ameriplan. There is no selling, parties or telemarketing AT ALL =)

We are paid daily, monthly and we have weekly bonuses as well. Full benefits package included as well as 401k, Life insurance and direct deposit available.

Ameriplan really gives us a lot as Brokers. Plus we have the best Front End and Back End compensation plan available and you can wil your business to a loved one!!

I have lots of info on my profile and you can always listen to an information call if you'd like at 616-712-1118.

Just let me know how you would like to get info, I know everyone has a different preference.
    770-728-9938
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com
    www.ApFlexPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Christina51505-Yahoo ID

God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    This is how I bring in the money. My hubby even likes getting involved! It's super fun, and really easy to do. I'll let you check it out, and if you have any questions, or need specifics, just let me know. I'm happy to help!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I

I  love to shaing what I do, DAILY pay is just one of our perks.

No one in our company gets paid for recruiting, so be assured people want  to help you make money within your first month. click here to get a live company overview.

Pre-Paid Legal is even letting people make FREE money; check it out by clicking here!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 6 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 7:59 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:58 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Most work at home businesses will involve selling of some type. For example, I used to make baby blankets and sell them at craft fairs. then i moved into photography, which is also selling. that's the only way to market your products.
    if you're looking to work for someone, that is the only thing that does not involve selling if you want to work from home, aside from daycare that is. but not everyone wants to watch other people's children. At least i don't. I now sell shaved ice from a van. and have a home party business. all deals with selling.
    hope you find what you're looking for.
    BodyWrapMama

Answer by BodyWrapMama at 11:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2009