"Never had this before" RE: (doc told me what it was)...

So i called my doc and they said the sharp pain i felt all through my arms and wrists was carpal tunnel syndrome another great pregnancy symptom lol.It should go away soon after delivery. I hope thats asap since my due dates in 11 days. Thanx, 2 those who tried 2 help. Appreciate it. Going 2 learn more about tuesday at the doc.

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Good Luck !
    katsogrimey

Answer by katsogrimey at 2:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Glad to hear it was nothing serious. Best of luck with your labor and delivery!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• That's good are you due the 30th!!! lol That's when i'm due =) so excited
    Mandy211

Answer by Mandy211 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have never heard of carpel tunnel syndrome being a symtom of pregnancy...

My mom had it and my cake decorator got it and had to have surgery for it. My mom had it due to constantly moving her wrists and neck, she was a cashier, she had to see a chiropractor and wear a wrist brace for months, I managed a bakery and my cake decorator had it.. obviously from using her wrists.
    I find this interesting that you could have it during pregnancy and then it will just go away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• lol I was interested so I looked it up... huh! I never knew! good luck to ya

http://www.babycenter.com/0_carpal-tunnel-syndrome-during-pregnancy_234.bc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Carpal Tunnel is not a "symptom" of pregnancy but can appear in pregnancy and disappear right after birth. I had it with my first when I was working on a computer most the day. It was awful, especially in the mornings. As soon as I had my daughter it was instantly gone.
    happySAHMmomof2

Answer by happySAHMmomof2 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2009