New Moon 11-20-2009

Just thought I would tell anyone thats excited about New Moon and I live in Fort Worth Texas and just bought me tickets for opening night !!! Just thought I'd let you all know!!!

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't wait to see this movie!! You already bought tickets in advance? I'm glad I live in a smaller city, I won't have a problem getting in. I'll probably have to wait in line and get there early, but other than that, I'll be in!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Opening night, ahh - good luck, that'll be madness.

I'm going to go see it when it's been out for awhile, so that I can see it in peace without a thousand 14 year olds girls going "oh my god!" every time Robert Pattinson comes on screen.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 3:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• too bad he dies at the end
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Well ANON maybe you should get off the PC and read so you know what you are talking about.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• no thanks, sweetcheeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Thats what I figured!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• really? nice profile pic! haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• You troll, he doesn't die at the end. What book have you been reading?

Anyway, I'm not as obsessed with the whole Twilight thing as I used to be. I've moved on to True Blood, if you haven't checked it out you really should (even though season 2 just ended, you might be able to rent season 1 somewhere). But I'm excited for New Moon, especially after that new trailer that premiered with the VMAs. It looks 100000000000 times better than Twilight was. I saw it at midnight last year. I was sleepy, cranky, and 8 months pregnant. The last thing I wanted was 100+ fangirls screaming "AHHHH MY GAWWWWD EDWARRRRRRRRRRD!" every five seconds.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Well sweetie at least I have the guts too post a pick, but yours is a question mark which really explains alot after reading your posts LMAF ANON...Aparently I am not the only one on here that thinks ur nuts as well....Have a wonderful evening !!!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yeah, I am looking forward to seeing what the new director does with this.

He's supposed to be better at special effects and action sequences.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 7:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009