HELP HELP

I WORK FOR MELALUCEA BEING TOLD ITS A SCAMM ,I'M TRYING TO HARD.CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND SOMETHING ELSE I'M DISABLED LOVE PEOPLE,CAN ANYBODY ANSWER BOTH ABOUT MELUCEA OR SOMETHING ELSE.
MORE LESS MELAUCEA SIGN PEOPLE UP TO HEAR A WEBCAST AND SHOP RIGHT
VICKIE

vickiefrompa

Asked by vickiefrompa at 3:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Melaleuca is NOT a scam. It's a great company. They've been accredited by the BBB since 1987. I absolutely love it. It might not be for everyone, just like everything else. I'm not into doing the whole party thing or selling and keeping inventory. That's why I absolutely love being part of Melaleuca. Message me if you have any other questions I can help you with. Best Wishes!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• must you type in capital letters?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. I love it. It's really easy, and lots of fun! Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Melaleuca is Not a scam. It is a legit company. But I don't know to many that like it...

I will send you a message about what I do because there is just not enough room here...

I have 3 businesses Ameriplan, TeaProia & GreenSmoke...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Melalleuca is a real company but it does quite a bit to be eligible to even earn money,MONTHLY.

I would love to share what I do, DAILY pay is just one of our perks.

No one gets paid for recruiting, so be assured people want  oy help you make money within the first couple weeks or sooner. Click here to get a live company overview.

Pre-Paid Legal is even allowing you to make someFREE money check it out by clicking here!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• sorry on caps i do have ms
    vickiefrompa

Answer by vickiefrompa at 4:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2009