How can I get mold out of my childs stroller?!?!?

My daughter stroller got left out UNDER the CARPORT but it has been raining a lot, and it had got mold all on the seat and on the canopy thing that goes over her head to protect her from the sun. So needless to say, the mold is in places that can't be taken off of the stroller, and in places where it can come off. but WHAT can I use to get the BLACK mold out???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Borax power. you can find it in the laundry section of walmart. I would just rub it all over the mold. I do not know if it will discolor the fabric, but it is worth a shot...what do you have now, it can't get any worse KWIM?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I should have said that it kills the black mold...
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Personally, I wouldn't mess with it. Time to get a new one especially if it's black.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I agree - I would invest in a new stroller. You don't want to mess with mold....it can make your child sick.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Yeah, I'd get a new one too. That kind of mold doesn't even come out in the wash, I know I've tried. If the borax powder doesn't work, chuck it
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I would just get rid of it. I have never been able to get the black mold out of anything.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009