How do I get out of this "trance?"

I'm not sad or upset, but not happy or excited. Im just here. How can I break this exactly?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know what you mean its like just blah feeling!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 5:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Diet and exercise. Your body will release more endorphins with exercise and removing a lot of carbs other than fruits and veggies will take away the sluggish blah feeling. I have my days too where I'm not sure how happy as a person I am, not that I feel unhappy, but the joy and excitement that I once felt isn't there. I don't have time for it. Maybe the feeling comes from always doing for everyone else all day long and not taking time out daily to do something that only you yourself enjoy. I always feel better after a pedicure. Take time to leave the house by yourself for a few hours once a week. But really diet has a lot to do with our hormones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009