pain... may be tmi for some.

ok so yesterday while at work i was in such SEVERE pain in what i believe was my left ovary. It was the pain that i normally get when AF shows up but it's not due for atleast a wk or wk 1/2. I kept going to the bath room to see if by chance i started extremely early but AF never showed her face. I did notice that i had CM that was VERY & i mean VERY thick just hanging there...sorry TMI. The pain is now gone but i have never had that b/4. Anyone know what it could be?

Thanx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it sounds like ovulation to me, i have had spell of that off and on..good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• does af mean your period? sure wish there was a dictionary on here for all the bizare abreviations.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 1:17 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I get like that when I ovulate. Pain on the side my ovary is releasing the egg and lots of thick mucus.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009